C-Suite Resources was engaged by a global $5 billion leader in large-scale, complex systems integration, interoperability and infrastructure solutions. The client needed to conduct a comprehensive clinical integration platform market launch, consisting of these components:
- Market innovation – Create a successful launch for the client’s new clinical integration platform, including a naming strategy and sustainable go-to-market plan.
- Industry leadership – Build a strong presence at the Healthcare Information Management and Systems Society (HIMSS) conference and beyond, leveraging the conference as a way to “re-introduce” the company as a leader in interoperability and clinical integration.
- Competitive differentiation – Develop a new messaging platform, branding and marketing strategy to communicate the client’s value proposition to target audiences and build a foundation for future marketing initiatives (i.e. thought leadership, website, sales communications, etc.).
C-Suite Resources performed the following:
- Assembled, organized and led a marketing team to perform the work
- Acted as strategic advisor for all phases of the effort
- Provided marketing, industry and solution expertise
- Contributed to the development of an integrated marketing plan
- Conducted a competitive assessment and made recommendations regarding competitive differentiators
- Helped develop marketing messages, product name and go-to-market approach
- Worked collaboratively with the client and the marketing team to plan and conduct a strategy meeting to launch the project
- Recruited and interviewed healthcare C-suite executives to provide input to the branding, product naming, marketing messaging and go-to-market plan
- Served as an advisor regarding HIMSS exhibit and overall marketing activities
- Identified industry leading consultants and arranged meetings with the Client’s senior executives at the HIMSS conference, in order to increase consultant awareness
- Developed focused accounts launch strategy
Highlights of results achieved:
- These programs led to 25 new prospective customers and $29.5M in potential new revenue for the client
- Completed 12 customer presentations at the HIMSS Exhibit Booth and a private breakfast briefing for more than 50 attendees
- Conducted 14 media meetings at the HIMSS conference with 37 potential media placement opportunities to build brand awareness
- Over 300 attendees at client’s social event at HIMSS
- Developed new market messaging platform and product name