Fortune 500 Healthcare Sales Force Education
The client company is a well-known, well-established major manufacturer and distributor of healthcare pharmaceuticals, equipment and supplies with annual revenues of over $20 billion.
One of the company’s divisions, a $2 billion segment of their business, is the nation’s leading provider of nutritional products for healthcare.
As the division’s call points began to change from individual physicians to hospitals and now to integrated health systems, division leaders called on C-Suite Resources to design a four-phase healthcare sales force education program for its national and regional account managers. The program was focused on gaining a better understanding of integrated health systems; how they’re structured, what types of leaders are in the C-suites and many other factors.
The four-phase program included:
- A preparatory phase of structured interviews to learn what challenges the account managers were facing in dealing with integrated health systems
- A plan and development of a two-part educational event for division leadership, national and regional account managers on:
- Integrated Healthcare Systems (IHS)
- Service Line Management
- A Decision Maker’s Insight event including a focus group of 2-3 healthcare executives from IHS organizations
- An Open Forum event with 4-5 C-suite executives from specific IHS organizations
The educational events were conducted by C-Suite Resources principals along with a nationally-known expert on IHS. The events were well-received with participant ratings of 4.7 and 4.8 on a scale of 1 to 5.
Our work continued with this client on Phases III and IV, as part of an Ongoing Executive Advisory Agreement.