This client is a nationwide player in the healthcare revenue cycle management sector, focused solely on healthcare providers. The company provides both software and process improvement solutions to more than 1,000 U.S. hospitals. The company approached C-Suite Resources to propose a continuing business relationship in order to improve their market intelligence regarding all the changes in the healthcare provider sector. We have entered into this agreement which included the following C-Suite Resources services:
- A half-day strategy session with three or four of the C-Suite Resources principals. Usually includes a “state of the industry” presentation by C-Suite Resources.
- Ad hoc telephone and email access to the C-Suite Resources leadership team of Don Wegmiller, Stan Nelson, Ralph Wakerly and Jerry Nye as needed. Topics may include strategy and marketing discussions, or answers to “quick questions” such as:
- “Do you know the C-suite officers at XYZ organization? Tell us about them and the organization.”
- “Do you have data on the following types of systems?”
- “Do you know the members of the XYZ special group (e.g., Health Insights)?”
- “Do you have any market intelligence on the impact of ARRA on healthcare IT spending?”
- Strategy update conference call once per quarter with one or more of the C-suite principals. Example agenda items include:
- C-Suite Resources update on market trends and issues
- Review of corporate strategy
- Review of marketing and sales programs
- Review of communications materials
- Recommendations to enhance overall strategy, positioning, marketing and sales effectiveness
- We will also serve as a conduit to other industry resources and expertise, as appropriate. (Examples include leading experts in healthcare reform, nationally known nursing leaders, chairman officers of major national healthcare associations.)
- Retainer client discount pricing on future C-Suite Resources executive focus groups.
- Access to all C-Suite Resources research and publications.
- Assistance in developing new marketing programs such as regional Information Exchange Programs.
- Retainer client discount pricing on all C-Suite Resources consulting services, e.g., fax or phone surveys of selected C-Suite Resources Faculty-Advisors.
- Access to C-Suite Faculty-Advisors for selected discussions or presentations. This may include an in-person session with one of our Faculty-Advisors.
The client company asked C-Suite Resources to organize two focus groups of Chief Financial Officers from leading healthcare organizations. The focus groups were held on consecutive days in Dallas with a total of nine CFOs in attendance. Client evaluations of the sessions were excellent.
C-Suite Resources served as an advisor on a retainer relationship and assisted in market research as part of the execution of the recommendations.