Our leadership team is nationally recognized and has a track record of success in helping healthcare companies like yours improve their performance.
- Improve market share and growth
- Enhance your brand
- Launch new products or services successfully Improve overall team performance
Our on-going advisory services are offered via a retainer relationship that typically includes:
- A half-day strategy session with the C-Suite Resources principals.
- A state of the industry presentation by C-Suite Resources
- Ad hoc telephone and email access to the C-Suite Resources leadership team as needed
- A strategy update conference call once per quarter with one or more of the C-Suite Resources principals with an agenda of your choosing.
- Example agenda items include:
- C-Suite Resources update on market trends and issues
- Review of client’s corporate strategy
- Review of marketing and sales programs
- Review of communications materials
- Recommendations to enhance overall strategy, positioning, marketing and sales effectiveness
- Access to all C-Suite Resources research and publications
We also serve as your information conduit giving you access to industry resources and expertise. This can range from connecting you with leading experts on healthcare issues to making introductions to nationally known leaders and chairman officers at the major national healthcare associations.
Establish a C-Suite Advisory Board
Many of our clients utilize our on-going advisory boards to gain insights to key industry trends and issues, and to serve as an impartial third-party sounding board for their ideas. Advisory boards provide industry intelligence and networking opportunities to improve your strategic decision-making and overall performance.
C-Suite Resources can assemble a group of prominent thought leading healthcare executives aligned with the success of your organization. We will work with you to explore your specific needs and build an advisory board that can be accessed on a periodic basis via meetings or phone. We’ll take care of recruitment, meeting management, professional facilitation and reporting.
We can also conduct special consulting projects to meet your specific needs.
Here are a few example projects we’ve completed for your peers:
- Conducted client satisfaction surveys
- Developed company value proposition and positioning statements
- Developed sales and marketing strategies for a select healthcare market segments
Our team has extensive consulting experience across a wide variety of healthcare related topics, companies and solutions, and we’ll craft an executive advisory services arrangement to meet your specific needs.